Thursday, January 20, 2011

First Fabric Project of 2011

As part of my New Year's Resolution, i said i was going to use to my sewing machine and do more fabric project this year.
well here's the first.
We had a snow day here in MA, 16 inches and still coming down. So it was the perfect day to tackle the dining room chairs!
Here is a picture tutorial

Before. Ugly. Awful.



Unscrew seat from chair.

Did i mention I am using my curtains to do this??Cut the fabric to the side needed


and start folding the fabric over and using your staple gun, kind of like a christmas present!

Now finish that and screw back on to your chair and TA-DA new chairs!



So much better!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

That's a great way to repurpose! The new look is beautiful!

I am a new follower - I saw your blog on citymouseinacountryhouse.blogspot.com

Best,
Emily