Friday, February 18, 2011

TGIF...or is it??

It's amazing outside today. Down right spring like. I should be thrilled it's Friday. But I'm not.
Why?
'Cause my house is a flipping disaster area!! I swear FEMA is going to be knocking on my door soon. We've been so busy we haven't had the time to just be home and clean. Every weekend has been something lately, no time for just us. Well, I'm sad to say, this weekend is it.
I have 6 loads of laundry to iron, fold, and put away.
My office is a hot mess and needs to be organized.
The Valentine decor needs to come down and be put away and the St. Patty's Day needs to come out. (and yes I know I do this part to myself, but I can't help but be festive. If you met my mother you would know why I am like this.)
The kitchen needs a good scrubbing.
The bathroom needs a power washing.
the floors, the carpets, the windows, the dog beds, etc, etc, etc.

Now you see why I am not thrilled?
I even thought maybe I could coax my husband into letting me hire someone just this once to clean. Even the promise of sexual favors didn't work.

But WAHOO for it being 55 outside today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And it all starts tonight. First time I have checked out your blog impressive. Love ya