Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy December!

Yes yes, I know, I took a little vacation.  I needed it.  Work has been super busy, we had family come and visit, and time just got away from me.  But with the welcoming of December comes the 2012 Cookie Challenge!  Yes, I've decided to do this again for the 4th year in a row.  Every year I struggle with the "Am I going to do this?!"  Well, after many people asking me to do it, I've decided to bite the bullet and just do it already!

So, from now until Christmas, you will get a new cookie recipe as I make them in my home.  There will be some repeat recipes from years past because, well, they have become staples in our Holiday Traditions now!

If you have a recipe you have found that you would like me to try, link me and I'll give it a whirl! :)

Now sit back and get ready to drool everyday :)

xoxo
The Housewife In Training.

ps-I will be ending every post with an Elf quote...just for some fun!
"First we'll make snow angels for two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookie-dough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle."

No comments: