Friday, October 12, 2012

Flashback Friday

Fridays will be a day to look back.  Whether it be products from my childhood or photos from some good times had by all.

Today is a picture post of some of my favorite girls.

First night living in Boston and away from home.  Those smiles are called Freedom. 


Crystal and Alison came from home to visit, and we went to Who's on First for the evening.

We worked for Disney's Beauty and The Beast broadway show while they toured and were in Boston.  SO FUN!!

At Unos.  This was our get dressed up and go out to eat place.  How sad is that??

my favorite picture EVER of Susan.  We had a snow day at school :)

we are IN the Christian Science Center pool in this picture.  This location has been made famous by many movies.  In the winter they empty it, so we jumped in for a snowball fight.

I wish this picture wasn't blurry, but cameras were that great at this point.  Senior Dinner at the President of EC house.  This was my mentor, and one of the funniest guys I know, Dan Darcy.

We stole our class banner and took it to the Bahamas for Spring Break.  It needed some sun.

It also needed some sand :)

Ready for an evening in the Bahamas!

Back from the Bahamas and off to celebrate St. Patty's Day in Boston

I love these ladies.

No comments: