Thursday, October 18, 2012

Things I Love Thursday

1.  I have super thick, super curly hair.  I have toyed with the idea of getting a Keratin treatment, but have yet to make the leap.  I saw the Organix Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner in Target and decided to try it.  It is fantastic!!  It loosens up my curls making blow drying about a 10 minute process instead of almost an hour!  I hardly even need to use a brush when I blow dry!  It's seriously a miracle.


2.  I needed a new frying pan/saute pan and went with the Green Pan at target.  BEST.THING.EVER.  Nothing sticks to it.  At.All.  Put an egg in it and you can run it all around the pan with no sticking like a commercial.  Every time I use it, I want to make out with it, because I love it that much.
3.  My new Glad Plug-ins.  These fall scents are so full of scent that the whole house smells like fall from just 2 of these litttle puppies.



4.  I swear Modern Family gets better with every episode.  Last night's episode was outstanding.  Love it!



5.  My Kindle is my BFF.  That is all.



1 comment:

Alicia F said...

Ooh, I could use a new frying pan. Keeping that one in mind!