Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I bet you'll never guess what is going on outside right now...

SNOW!
I know I live in New England, and I know I'm sort of asking for since I live here, but this is nuts. Once a week we have a major storm. Since the day after Christmas we have had over 64.5 inches.
The snow mounds from all the plowing are nuts! One town has a snow bank that hits the top of the street light! That is just not right.
Well for those of you who aren't in the area, you can enjoy these pictures from various sources of the area right now. We are bracing for another storm that could drop over another foot of snow on us tonight/tomorrow, and then apparently Saturday looks like another storm...and possibly next Tuesday as well.
Grab your sleds folks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the buried car pic! I'm in MA and it just changed to rain/sleet.