Monday, February 7, 2011

Ok Uterus, I hear you!

We got to hang out with a couple of our best friends last night, and their little munchkin. He's so darn cute, that I swear my uterus was screaming for me to pay attention and get on it. I know I need to before its too late, but why does it freak me out so much? Is this normal??
We spoke last night about trying together so our kiddos would have a best bud, and I'm dying for my own, but the thought of me having a baby freaks.me.out.
Maybe this all has to do with the fact that I turn *gulp* 30 next month. I always pictured myself in a house with a white picket fence and 2 kids by 30. Instead I'm in an apartment, with a husband and 2 crazy dogs, and I've been laid off twice since graduating college. I quite sure I'm not the only one who has had setbacks nowadays.

I just needed to get that out.

The sun is shining today, so I'm going to take that as a good sign of a good day to come.

No comments: